High End Audio Grade Receptacle Power Distribution Block
“The other day, I purchased your power strip, GTO-D2 NCF, and I’m amazed by its effects. I originally used the PS Audio Direct Stream P15 as my power source, and I thought that adding the GTO-D2 NCF might not have much impact. However, among all the power accessories I have purchased so far, this one stands out with outstanding effects. I feel that it has a greater impact than both the ISOTEK TITAN V5 and the P15.
I wrote a review on my blog, and it’s truly a blessing for audio enthusiasts that this is available in the 120,000 yen range.
Thank you very much. I wanted to express my gratitude to the developers, so I couldn’t help but leave a comment.”
SEE BLOG HERE (Japanese): https://ameblo.jp/docono38/
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
GC-303 is a special material Furutech bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis (see illustration below) that absorbs EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) generated by the internal fittings of the unit. The unit uses no filtering besides Formula GC-303 so AC resistance is kept to a minimum, allowing a more resolving, powerful, dynamic, and colorful performance from your components
• Two beautifully engineered high-end performance rhodium plated nonmagnetic phosphor bronze receptacles.
• Receptacle insulated with RoHS compliant special audio grade nylon/fiberglass with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material body with special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline material “NCF” polycarbonate cover for improved vibration damping.
• Special grade aluminum CNC processed chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) with special fluoropolymer damping foil.
• Furutech’s top high-end audio grade IEC inlet FI-06 NCF(R)
• Furutech’s top high-end audio grade outlet cover 106-D NCF.
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper frequency “presence region” glare.
• Dimensions: 283.4mm (L) x 108.5mm (W) x 77mm(H) approx, without spikes.
• Net Weight: 2.26kg approx.