The Furutech Flux-50 NCF(G) Inline Power Filter
Resonance damping test:
Impact shock applied to test points and results measured with a resonance sensor
Results clearly show Flux-50 NCF Filter reducing reduces noise, oscillation and resonance in the cable by a factor of 10, resulting in very natural and extremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor.
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
AC Power Can Make or Break Your System
The audio you hear from your home entertainment system is essentially the incoming electricity itself, and the typically violent storms riding the AC line and its ground is very detrimental to the performance of your components.
The Flux-50 NCF(G) is a sophisticated, luxuriously made and finished inline power filtering unit that eliminates many common problems caused by contaminated electrical power lines. It protects against distortion caused by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, plus high frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects.
The Flux-50 NCF(G) features the Innovations Award winning Gold-plated NCF version IEC connector. They combine three “active” materials: Nano-sized crystalline, ceramic particles and powdered carbon. Nylon and fiberglass are incorporated as well forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically nonresonant connector body that may just be the most sophisticated in the world.
And it incorporates the Gold-plated EMI-filtering with Neo Damper technology.
The Flux-50 NCF(G) Inline AC Filter lowers noise on every component on which it’s used resulting in very natural and extremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor. It improves sound staging and image palpability and creates musical highs, an attractive, engaging midrange, tight and controlled bass, plus you’ll notice power and dynamics to spare.
• Fitted with Furutech’s top-of-the-line Nano-sized Crystalline Piezo Ceramic α (Alpha) nonmagnetic Gold-plated NCF version IEC connector
• Special EMI-filtering IEC, Gold-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors
• The EMI filter features a parallel circuit with in-line coil and condenser, reducing noise at 1MHz by 10dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
• Floating Field Damper (Earth/Ground Jumper System) US Patent No.: 6,669,491
• Patent-pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
• α (Alpha) conductor shield for protection against radiated noise
• RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
• Special audio grade PE Insulation contributes to reduced capacitance
• Incorporating Furutech’s special passive GC-303 EMI filtering material
• Filter held in housing with resonance damping Piezo epoxy