Power Connector Damping Support
☆Construction & Materials☆
1. NCF (multi-material hybrid structure): NCF formulated nylon resin (Body).
2. Anti-vibration grooves: suppresses surface vibration.
3. Housing: Blasted and anodized aluminium alloy.
4. Air chamber: Internal air pressure suppresses vibration.
5. Vibration radiating NCF pillar.
6. Vibration suppression wall (NCF damping wall): elimination of resonance.
※Mechanical drawing Here
Special adhesive double-sided tape (4 spare pieces included)
Brace body adhesive position fixing guide
EVA block and posts for positioning the NCF Booster-Brace
NCF Booster-Brace has been designed for use with US (NEMA) power receptacles only
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
The NCF Booster-Brace designed for use at wall outlets and on power distribution blocks to support connectors and boost performance with Furutech’s NCF material (antistatic and resonance damping properties)
Net Weight: 100g approx.