NCF Booster - Connector/cable Holder
Performance-enhancing Connector & Cable Holder
In Audio Accessory magazine (Japan) top audio commentator Masamitsu Fukuda reports:
…First listening impression after setting the NCF Booster… Something has changed dramatically… muddiness gone… clarity!
Increased sound to noise ratio, strengthened contrast and definition, response speed improved, transparency increased and distortion reduced… improved space, depth and imaging. So surprised by how much of an effect this product brings.
Once set on your system, you won’t want to remove it.
A completely new audio accessory has arrived.
For superior connector and cable damping
Not only does the Furutech NCF Booster Connector and Cable Holder lift audio cables off the floor minimizing their points of contact with the floor, reducing electromagnetic interference, it also excels at providing NCF damping support for connectors and cables at points of connection. The NCF Booster Connector and Cable Holder allows for the optimum alignment between connectors and sockets and eliminates static – boosting performance by allowing a more pure and clear signal.
NCF: Nano Crystal² Formula
Developed by Furutech, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional piezoelectric damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula, exclusive to Furutech, is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material.
• Multi-material hybrid construction – a Furutech original design.
• Support unit: audio-grade ABS resin and NCF nylon resin to eliminate static charge.
• Top clamp unit: stainless steel block and audio-grade NCF nylon resin.
• Base unit: audio-grade ABS resin body with slip-proof, shock-absorbing plate with counterweight.
• Overall dimensions: 94 x 99.7 mm approx. Height: base level 80 mm / extended level 140 mm approx.
• Net weight: Base level 580 mm / extended level 630 mm approx.
Additional NCF Booster extension shafts sold separately (10pcs set)